Saturday, October 28, 2017

Twisted By Emily Rose Trailer Reveal



Hey everyone! I'm so excited to get to share the trailer reveal for Emily Rose's upcoming book TWISTED!
I think ya'll will just love this book. And I don't just say that because I'm her PA haha 😋😋

But I have been head over heels for Miles since Emily started writing him way back when, and finally seeing his story about to release makes me all sorts of happy.

Twisted doesn't have a set release date yet. But is tentatively set to arrive here before the end of the year. So be on the look out for more news, as dates get set and what not.
And I hope you enjoy the trailer!




For Miles Conrad, moving to Hampton, Georgia was a way to escape the darkness of his past. 
Working as a bartender, he has family and the simple life he never had before. 
But sometimes, the past doesn't want to stay where it belongs, especially when it comes to Reanna “Ray” Adams. She’s the girl he could never have. The girl he could only dream of having, yet the same girl who could get under his skin like nothing else. 
And it seems that no matter how far he can run from everything that is Ray, it’ll never be far enough. 
But things aren’t the same. 
He has changed. 
In a lot of ways.
But….  
All it takes is one moment. 
One twisted second…
To shatter everything.


I'll be honest, I'm not that interesting of a person. I live a crazy life in a small town, my boyfriend is a police officer, and I call my best friend/PA a Mini Sam Winchester, because she reminds me of him. I love writing, go figure, and I'm here for the fictional men, because who doesn't love those guys? Right!!?? Anyway, that about sums it up.

Oh, I guess I'm supposed to tell you all to follow me and buy my books, so there. I said it.

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment