Saturday, October 28, 2017

Most Of All You By: Mia Sheridan



Hey ya'll!! *Waves
I'm so excited to get to share my review of MOST OF ALL YOU with you guys today.
I need to send a huge thank you to Forever Romance for being so nice and sending an ARC copy over for review. Ya'll are amazing!!

I actually got a  chance to meet Mia here this past weekend at Shameless Book Con, and ya'll she is a total sweetheart. And put up with my gushing over this book haha. This story completely touched me, and I couldn't even get out how it made me feel when I tried talking to her. Totally mixed up character names and everything *Shrugs


But just know guys, she is an amazing person, and you are going to just adore this book, I know it!




A broken woman . . .

Crystal learned long ago that love brings only pain. Feeling nothing at all is far better than being hurt again. She guards her wounded heart behind a hard exterior, and carries within her a deep mistrust of men who, in her experience, have only ever used and taken.

A man in need of help . . .

Then Gabriel Dalton walks into her life. Despite the terrible darkness of his past, there’s an undeniable goodness about him. And even though she knows the cost, Crystal finds herself drawn to Gabriel. His quiet strength is wearing down her defenses and his gentle patience is causing her to question everything she thought she knew.

Only love can mend a shattered heart . . .

Crystal and Gabriel never imagined that the world that had stolen everything from them would bring them a deep love like this. Except fate will only take them so far and now the choice is theirs: Harden their hearts once again or find the courage to shed their painful pasts.


I honestly don't even know what to say about this book.

it was just so beautiful. And freaking wrecked me to my soul.
It's one of those books that really does touch you so deeply. But yet you still just love it. Even all the pain and anguish these two characters experience. Because the story you get from that turns into something so incredibly amazing and beautiful.

I really wasn't sure how to feel about Ellie at first. She was a hard character to like for me. But I also think that was the point. I think I and even us as the reader aren't supposed to like her at first. Because Ellie doesn't even like herself. And that self anguish and worthlessness came over so strongly in Mia's writing. But also so does the way Ellie heals and begins to piece herself back together. You feel it all so strongly from her. And while I may not relate to Ellie like I do other female characters. I can empathize with her. And feel that from her.

And not just her but Gabe too. He's such a sweet and gentle soul, and I really liked that. He'd been through the proverbial ringer. And that man came out twice as strong as any man could could have, and probably would have broken from.
But he truly is one of those characters that has the sweetest side. And truly knows how to touch you. He radiates that love and care, and uses it to fix those around him. And I found it refreshing from the typical sure alpha type we get in books lately.
He was vulnerable. But he used that make himself better and want more from his life. And it brought him to Ellie. Even if she didn't think she was worth someone like Gabe.

The story is just one of those that will make you cry happy and sad tears. And want to reach in and hug the characters. To let them know they aren't alone. And that they can be fixed and put back together. And that love really does heal. And gahh!! I just loved this book so so much.

Even the supporting characters made the story. Yes there were problems at times. But they added so much depth to the story and gave you that sense of how much you need support and family. And I loved that this book had that. Proving you can't go through something alone all the time. That eventually those people, even if just through their strength. Give you the will to fix yourself. And I liked that too. While the characters helped each other. What it came down to was helping yourself. That nothing can fix you or better you, unless you want it. They can give you that helping start. But it's all up to you and your inner strength. And I think that's an amazing lesson to show.

I give MOST IF ALL YOU
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment