Monday, October 30, 2017

Too Beautiful To Break (Romancing The Clarksons #4) By: Tessa Bailey



I need to give a huge thank you to Forever Romance for sending me out an ARC copy of this beauty for review. I absolutely FLOVE Tessa Bailey and her amazing books, and I was so freaking excited to finally get Belmont and Sage's book. I feel like I've been waiting forever for it haha.

I also got to meet Tessa again this past weekend at Shameless Book Con 2017

And ya'll!! She is such an amazing person. I loved getting to talk Belmont and the whole Clarkson gang with her.





A love of a lifetime . . .

Leaving Belmont Clarkson is the hardest thing Sage Alexander has ever done. From the moment they met, she knew Belmont was the one, and getting up close and personal with him on his family's epic road trip has taken her desire to a new, even hotter level. But there's no way she can go there---not without revealing secrets that could devastate them both.

Losing Sage is not an option. Belmont's heart is hers, has always been hers. He knows she's hiding something from him, but nothing will stand in his way of telling her just how much she means to him. Finding her is easy---saving her from her past could cost him everything.


It's so funny. I absolutely love Tessa Bailey's books. But like the others in this series I always struggle to start them, get past the first 2 chapters, and can't seem to put the book down unless I absolutely have to.

But the stories she writes just have the best way of pulling you in. She gives us such multi dimensional characters that you can't help but wanting to pull for, or feel sympathy or anger at. They evoke so many emotions as they go through their journey, and this book did that exact thing.

I found myself so invested in Belmont and Sage and honestly was back earlier in the series, so finally seeing what was to come between them had me all excited bookworm.

They're just two characters that have such a unique bond. And the way the feed off each other and support one another had me intrigued. It was such a weird relationship. And almost unhealthy yet just totally gives you so many feels. And to see how that dynamic could change and grow was one of my favorite parts of this book.

Plus there's the underlying sense of overcoming ones fears. facing them head on. And learning to let others be there and support you too. But without losing yourself in that support. But knowing someone will be there to have your back.

Plus I just love Belmont and Sage's relationship. they are so fudging cute together. And I love the building tension that radiated through this book between them. It was almost palpable even as the reader to pick up on. And while frustrating to just wait and wait. it made for a great ending to the book.

And let me just talk about the big baddy in this book. He's the kinda bad guy you just want to go pick up a big encyclopedia and wack over the head with. I mean honestly.... I hated the guy. But I think that goes a long way to show just how good Tessa's writing is. That she can give us such complex characters (Even a bad guy)

This book was just so so good. And I can't even begin to tell y'all to go snap up a copy as soon as it releases. It's so worth it.

I give TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BREAK
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment