Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fifth And Final Lux Series Title Released

Big announcement was made on Jennifer L. Armentrout's blog. The title of the fifth and final book in the Lux series has been released, along with a small sneak peak of the book.

Opposition 
Dun Dun Dun!!!
Which is set to release summer 2014. 

(Sneak peak via, Jennifer L. Armentrout's blog)
I always had a plan for the off chance I was around for the end of the world. i'd climb up on my rooftop, turn up the radio, blast R.E.M.'s It's The End of The World, and watch it all go down from my lofty perch.
Except real life rarely turned out that cool.
And it was really happening-- it was the end of the world as we knew it, and I sure as hell didn't feel fine.
Everything had changed and we had been the catalyst for it all.

I can not wait for next summer. As you probably know origin came out yesterday and of course I am busy reading. And HOLY COW is this book crazy. Review will be up as soon as I'm done but just in the first couple chapters things are already insane. 

*SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment