Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sweet Reckoning By: Wendy Higgins Teaser!!!!

Yea another book teaser for everyone. Thanks to the lovely Wendy Higgins for posting another teaser for the third book in the Sweet Evil series. 
Sweet Reckoning is set to come out April 29, 2014 and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

(Sweet Reckoning Teaser From Wendy Higgins Blog)
I laid back the lounge chair and rolled to my stomach, content.
Sounds of splashing faded as I dozed.
And I heard a beautiful voice...
"Cover your arse, and nobody gets hurt."
I lifted my head to see Kaidan crouched next to me. He was here! Just as I was about to get up and throw my arms around him, his gaze slid down my body to my butt and stayed there. Hello stormy eyes.
I felt twice as hot under the sun as I had one minute ago.
I threw my towel over my body, which forced his eyes back to mine.
"Hey," I whispered.
He touched my face, and I leaned into his palm.
"I feel like it's been a year since I saw you," he said softly. "I've missed you"
I reached up and cupped his hand. "I've missed you, too."
"But you're still in trouble." His voice was low and gravelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment